- 2 x big cups of rocket or baby spinach (don’t be shy, this stuff is good for you!)
- 4 x rashers of middle bacon cut into small pieces
- 1/4 x cup creamy blue cheese crumbled
- 1/2 x green apple cut into thin slices
- 1 x handful walnuts
- 1 x tablespoon olive oil
- 1 x tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Put the rocket or baby spinach, crumbled creamy blue cheese, slices of green apple and walnuts into a decent sized bowl. Cook the bacon pieces in the microwave for 2 minutes until cooked but not crunchy. Let the bacon pieces cool for a minute and then add them to the bowl. Drizzle over the tablespoon of balsamic and the tablespoon of olive oil. Enjoy!